Colorado Springs, CO Travelers Looking for Things to Do Near Montrose
Find Our Hotel Near Black Canyon
For visitors from Colorado Springs looking for adventure, they choose Red Arrow Inn & Suites. Our pet-friendly hotel is located minutes away from some of the best trails and fishing in the state. There are a variety of ways in which travelers from Colorado Springs, CO can reach us. Whether you're driving, taking a bus, or flying in, our hotel is easily accessible.
- Driving Directions – The drive from Colorado Springs to Red Arrow Inn & Suites is about five hours. However, you'll enjoy the scenic views of Rt. 50 West, which takes you through Gunnison National Forest and Curecanti National Recreation Area.
- Get on US-50 W in Penrose from CO-115S
- Follow US-50 W to S. 1st St in Montrose
- Turn Right onto S. 1st St
Our Motel Is Your Gateway to Adventure
Southwestern Colorado has a wide variety of activities for adventurers who are looking to create memories. Whether you're a grizzled hiker or a casual trail walker, you'll enjoy stunning views and a dash of Western living. We are conveniently situated on Rt. 50 on the East end. Our location makes us a great "home away from home" for travelers from Colorado Springs looking for excitement. We are privately owned and operated, so we know the area and can help you get the most from your trip.
- Hiking & Trails – The Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park is only a short drive away and offers some of the most stunning views in the area. Whether you're looking for a casual stroll with gorgeous scenery or want a more challenging trek, Black Canyon delivers.
- Restaurants & Micro Breweries – After a rewarding day of hiking, why not enjoy some of the very best food? Mi Mexico, one of the best places in town for freshly prepared Mexican dishes, is located right next door to our hotel! The Vine Yard Market and Bistro offer up some delicious meals as well. Montrose is also home to Colorado Boy Pizzeria and Brewery, Two Rascals Brewing, and Horsefly Brewing.
- Attractions – Learn about Montrose's history at the Ute Indian Museum, Museum of Mountain West, and the Montrose County Historical Museum. There is also a beautiful 18-hole golf course minutes away from our entrance. Enjoy the local ponds, picnic areas, skate park, and Montrose Water Sports Park.
Book Your Stay at Our Montrose Motel
The Red Arrow Inn & Suites is an excellent choice whether you're visiting Montrose for business or pleasure. We are located near some of the very best tourist attractions in the area, including The Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. Our friendly front desk team is here to help you find the right activities for your stay. When you book with us today, you can enjoy a whole host of amenities, including free Wi-Fi, breakfast, and much more. Reserve a room today.